DreamHack Masters Stockholm 2018 Tournament Betting Tips
We've got the best DreamHack Masters Stockholm 2018 tournament betting tips, so make sure you sit back and take in all of the valuable information provided throughout this article before you make any bets.
DreamHack Masters Stockholm is an important event for CS:GO because it marks the first season of the Intel Grand Slam and it is also DreamHack's first standalone ‘Major' tournament for Counter Strike in Stockholm.
There are 16 teams, 5 days of games, and $250,000 on the line, so this is going to be a big event for both bettors and general CS:GO esport fans.
In this article, we'll share the tournament schedule and team lineup. After that, we shall share some betting tips and offer the best platforms for making smart bets.
Once DreamHack Masters Stockholm 2018 goes live, you will be able to tune into the action below.
DreamHack Masters Stockholm will start with a group stage, then move onto the playoffs with quarter finals, semi finals, and grand finals. We have provided the entire tournament schedule below.
Group Stage – August 29-31
- Four groups of four teams.
- First matches are best of one.
- Other matches are best of three.
- Double elimination, which means teams must lose twice to be eliminated.
Playoffs – September 1-2
- All matches best of three.
- Quarter finals September 1.
- Semi finals and Grand Finals September 2.
The groups have not yet been seeded, but we can still make some smart betting predictions by picking out the teams most likely to come out on top.
Before we get into our predictions, here is a look at the team lineup.
- Asian qualifier winner (TBA)
Want to bet on DreamHack Masters Stockholm? Use these betting providers
300% Deposit Bonus
100% Deposit Bonus
100% Deposit Bonus
Top Betting Suggestions For DreamHack Masters Stockholm 2018
Right out of the gate, there are a number of teams that stand out as potential winners. These are the teams that are going to perform well in the group stages. Here are our betting suggestions for the group stage.
- Bet on Astralis throughout the group stage. They are on fire right now and we'd be surprised if they lost a game.
- FaZe should be in better shape after having Olofmeister back on team. Consider betting on FaZe throughout the event.
- Other top teams in this event include NaVi and mousesports.
- All four of these teams can be bet on, but avoid betting on these teams if they play against each other.
Once the group stages are finished, eight teams will walk home and the remaining eight teams will move into the quarter finals. Without seeing how the group stage progresses, it'll be hard to make predictions here.
However, the same betting rules from the group stage apply. Once the big four teams come up against each other, Astralis will most likely be the safest option. However, if any teams are performing particularly well throughout the event, you should bet on them.
For example, if FaZe progress through the group stage without losing a single map, whilst Astralis loses a map or two, that could be an indication that FaZe could be in top form and in a position to win against Astralis.
Keep in mind that any bet where Astralis, FaZe, mousesports, or NaVi play against each other will be risky, so consider that before making a bet.